- Thursday 3 February 2022, 13.00 - 15.45
This interactive workshop, lead by Professor Mick Healey, is focused on writing for publication in refereed journals. Specific examples will focus on writing about learning and teaching in higher education, though the principles apply to preparing academic and professional journal articles across the disciplines. The workshop will give you opportunities to:
- Choose a suitable journal
- Draft the title and abstract
- Plan and structure your paper
- Discuss seeing your article through to submission and responding to referee comments
The workshop is highly participative, focusing on making participants more confident and productive in their writing. It is particularly appropriate for staff in academic and support positions and students who have relatively little experience of writing for publication. It will also support and guide more experienced colleagues to rethink some of their writing and publication practices.
Places on this workshop are limited to a maximum of 25 participants.Register to attend here