- Time: 10:00-12:30
- Location: 3.52 Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Led by Professor Mick Healey, this interactive workshop aims to unpack some of the mysteries of publishing in a variety of genres.
Colleagues will be assisted in developing their voices through valuing the variety of writing genres, including
- empirical research articles,
- conceptual research articles,
- literature reviews,
- opinion pieces,
- case studies, and reflective essays ,
- publication outlets – including subscription and open access.
- disciplinary and transdisciplinary;
- refereed and non-refereed, and,
- journals and blogs.
In short, we argue that there is no single way of going about writing for publication in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL).
The workshop should benefit both staff and students who have limited experience of writing and publishing about their SoTL work, and support and guide more experienced colleagues to rethink some of their writing practices.Register here!