- Date: -
- Venue: Rupert Beckett, University of Leeds
THE STUDENT Education Conference 2020 has a theme of ‘Student Success’.
Abstracts for #SEC2020 are now open and the key note speakers have been unveiled.
Michael Tomlinson, Associate Professor in Education and Director of the Professional Doctorate in Education at University of Southampton, will present a talk on graduate capital of employability, and Dr Meera Sabaratnam, Senior Lecturer in International Relations and Chair, Decolonising School of Oriental and Africa Studies Working Group, will speak on decolonising the curriculum.
Submissions for abstracts for one of the sessions across the two days of #SEC2020 are now open.
- Snap sessions – 1 unanimated slide for up to 3 minutes
- Oral sessions – 10-minute presentation, with 5 minutes for additional discussion/questions
- Interactive workshop – 1-hour interactive session
- Exhibit – a poster/stand in Parkinson Court
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Monday 7th October.
#SEC2020 is part of a portfolio of events delivered by the Leeds Institute for Teaching Excellence (LITE).